PeopleScout’s Affinix™ Wins Gold for Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology in Brandon Hall Group’s 2020 Human Capital Management Excellence Awards
Affinix also recognized for Most Innovative Product Feature in the 2020 Best in Biz Awards
CHICAGO, Dec. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — PeopleScout’s proprietary talent acquisition technology, Affinix™, has been named a Gold winner for Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology in Brandon Hall Group’s 2020 Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Awards program. In addition, Affinix was named a Silver winner in the Most Innovative Product Feature of the Year – Enterprise category in the 10th annual Best in Biz Awards.
PeopleScout was recognized for continuing to accelerate innovation in talent acquisition technology to support employers as they shifted to a virtual hiring process in response to the pandemic. PeopleScout was quick to enhance Affinix features such as virtual interviews, digital assessments and virtual hiring events to help companies safely and easily acquire talent without face-to-face interactions.
“Our vision for Affinix has always been to meet clients and candidates where they are; this year that has meant helping clients pivot to a virtual experience without sacrificing candidate experience,” said PeopleScout President Brannon Lacey. “This recognition from BrandonHall and Best in Biz is a true testament to the power of Affinix to make it easier for companies and job seekers to connect—no matter the obstacles.”
Affinix meets the growing demand for an AI-enabled and consumer-like candidate experience by providing the right balance of automation with human-touch and personalization. By reimagining the sourcing and recruiting process from start to finish, Affinix leverages cutting-edge talent acquisition technology for a seamless experience and better results.
Launched in 2017, Affinix has delivered significant performance improvements to PeopleScout clients:
- Artificial intelligence identifies an average of 43 more candidates per requisition.
- Percentage of candidates applying on mobile increases nearly three-fold.
- Applicant conversion increases from an average of 30% to 80% with easy apply features.
- Virtual assessment and scheduling reduce time-to-fill by as much as 35%.
PeopleScout continues to lead the talent acquisition industry with its innovative talent technology and solutions. Previous recognition for Affinix includes:
- Affinix won silver in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solution —Business Technology category in the 2020 American Business Awards
- Affinix won gold in the “HR Software Enterprise Product of the Year” category in the 2019 Best in Biz Awards
- Affinix was awarded “Most Innovative Enterprise Solution” in the 2019 Recruiting Service Innovation (ReSIs) Awards at TAtech North America
In 2020, PeopleScout was also named a Leader, the highest rating, in every category in NelsonHall’s global 2020 NEAT Vendor Evaluation for RPO; the largest RPO provider in North America and a Leader in Everest Group’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020; and a global leader in HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings for MSP and RPO.